DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY RIGHTS
Of Paulaner Brauerei GmbH & Co. KGaA
Thank you for your interest in our website. Protecting your privacy when processing your personal details is of the utmost concern to us. The Paulaner Gruppe GmbH & Co KGaA will handle your data responsibly.
As a matter of course we adhere to statutory provisions in the collection, processing and usage of your data, in particular those of the German Data Protection Act [BDSG] and the German Broadcast Media Act [TMG]. But of course we are aware that for many people using the internet is cause for great concern how such protection applies in practice.
The data privacy statement below provides an overview of what data is collected, used, stored, and possibly passed on to third parties, also what security measures we employ for your privacy, and what right to information you have on the matter.
1. The Organiser shall collect data required for the implementation of the prize drawing. These are the surname and last name and the email address.
2. The Organiser processes and uses this personal data exclusively for the implementation of the “Paulaner Fan Dreams” event. To the extent that it is necessary, data is sent to a service provider commissioned by the Organiser for the purpose of providing support for the implementation.
The data is
- forwarded via the system to the provider that supplies the web server upon which the data from this website is saved. The provider operates its servers within Europe.
- forwarded to this provider that also supplies the email server, if you furnish us with information using the form for the prize drawing.
- forwarded to ppm – Kommunikationsagentur, Asylstraße 2a, 92637 Weiden, which processes the prize drawing for us.
3. The winner shall consent to his or her name being disclosed on www.paulaner-fantraeume.de.
4. Participants’ data shall be deleted six months after conclusion of the prize drawing. The winner's data is
- only deleted if the winner revokes his or her consent after the winner’s name is disclosed on the website and upon release of the data in video and audio recordings,
- deleted with regard to all other data after expiration of the legal storage obligations.
5. The data protection information found at the following link shall also apply: www.paulaner-fantraeume.de/datenschutz/